Listen up, WordPress wizards! Adding inline images to your Gutenberg lists just got easier. No more fiddling with HTML or CSS, no more settling for clunky design. With this simple guide, you’ll be inserting eye-catching graphics with precision and style.
You don’t have to be a coding expert to follow these steps. If you can click a button, you can do this. Trust us, your readers will thank you for adding a visual punch to your lists. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your mouse and let’s get started!
- Launch the Gutenberg Editor and open your list.
- Place your cursor where you want the image to appear.
- Hit the “Add Block” button and select “Image.”
- Upload or select your desired image.
- Align the image to the left or right, depending on your preference.
- Voila! You now have a beautifully designed inline image in your list.
Don’t be a snooze fest with bland lists. Show your readers that you’re a creative force to be reckoned with. Get your inline images in order and watch your content soar to new heights. Happy WordPressing!